- Date Available: 06.01.2019
Tour our newly released model suites and be among the first to get a glimpse inside of Toronto's newest luxury rental building at the heart of Yonge and Eglinton. Experience a new standard in luxury rental living! Visit us, we're open 7 days a week.
1 Bedroom Floorplans starting at $2,295
2 BedroomFloorplans starting at $3,060
3 Bedroom Floorplans starting at $6, 150
Offering free moving services - inquire today for more details!
For floorplans and pricing please visit www themontgomery ca floorplans
Fitness Centre (Life Fitness Equipment including squat rack and free weights)
Massage Treatment Rooms
Resident Party Room
Rooftop Terrace with BBQs
Dog run and pet spa
Parcel Pending Package Management
Keyless Controlled Access Security System
Security Cameras and Overnight Security Patrol
100% Smoke-Free Building for Easy Breathing
Underground Heated Parking
Heated Bike Storage
Walking distance to TTC Subway station
Professionally managed by Rhapsody Property Management
Brand new never lived in 1,2 and 3 bedroom suites
4 Piece Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
In-suite Washer and Dryer
Custom Window Coverings with Blackout Blinds in Bedrooms
Luxury Tile Flooring
Private Balcony and Patio
- Swimming Pool
- Window Coverings
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.