- Date Available: 01.05.2017
Property Description *
Newly renovated luxury rental suites Private and refined living steps from Yorkville and Rosedale subway station Redesigned suite interiors offer kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, marble backsplash, dark hardwood flooring Bathrooms have wall to wall bright white beveled tiling, luxurious soaker tub and modern floating vanities with granite counter. Large balconies boast unparalleled views of downtown Toronto and surrounding neighborhoods. Building amenities include private manicured gardens, laundry facility, gym, sauna, indoor pool and men’s and women’s change rooms. This stunning property offers over 30 acres of the neighborhood’s best amenities including tennis courts, an outdoor skating rink and walkways through lush grounds.
Private and refined living just steps to Yorkville and Rosedale Subway Station.
- Modern redesigned luxury interiors
- Extra large suites and balconies with unparalleled views of the city
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool and fitness centre
- Heated indoor parking
Nestled between private manicured grounds and the lush gardens of Ramsden Park, with sprawling acres of the neighborhood’s best amenities including tennis courts and an outdoor rink.
- Swimming Pool
360° Virtual Tour
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.